Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships 2018
The Faculty of English, including the Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic welcomes applications from potential applicants for the Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship Scheme 2018. The scheme provides prestigious three-year fellowships for early career researchers within four years of their PhD submission; with match funding provided in Cambridge by the Isaac Newton Trust. There is, therefore, a two-stage internal selection process for Cambridge, first by the Faculty and then by the Isaac Newton Trust. This notice provides information for those wishing to apply for a Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship at the Faculty of English or the Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic.
Instructions for applicants to the Faculty of English and Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
Applications should consist of the following documents:
- A completed cover sheet, available from the Isaac Newton Trust website: https://www.newtontrust.cam.ac.uk/ECFs/LeverhulmeECF/Leverhulmeapps
- A CV (not exceeding two sides of A4)
- A list of major publications (not exceeding one side of A4)
- Two letters of reference, one of which should be external to Cambridge (sent directly to the email@example.com by the closing date)
- A statement of current research (maximum 250 words)
- A statement of proposed research (two sides of A4)
Applicants should provide a hard copy and an electronic copy of their application to the Faculty Administrator at this address:
Faculty of English
9 West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DP
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Thursday 4th January 2018.