How to use
A Database of Cheap Literature, 1837-1860
About the Author
- Charles Dickens (1812-1870)
- Barnaby Budge.
- Current American Notes.
- Dombey and Daughter: a moral fiction.
- The Life and Adventures of Oliver Twiss, the workhouse boy.
- Mister Humfries' Clock. A miscellany of striking interest.
- Nickelas Nickelbery. Containing the adventures, mis-adventures, chances, mis-chances, fortunes, mis-fortunes, mys-teries, mis-eries, and mis-celleaneous manoeuvres of the family of Nickelbery.
- Oliver Twiss, the workhouse boy. An original satirical work, intended as an exposé of the new Poor Law, etc.
- Pickwick in America! detailing all the remarkable adventures of taat (sic) illustrious individual and his learned companions, in the United States; extraordinary Jonathanisms, collected by Mr. Snodgrass, and the sayings, doings, and mems, of the facetious Sam Weller
- The Post-Humourous Notes of the Pickwickian Club.
- Posthumous Papers of the Cadgers' Club.
- Posthumous Papers of the Wonderful Discovery Club, formerly of Camden Town, established by Sir Peter Patron.
- The Sketch Book containing a great number of highly interesting and original tales, sketches, &c.