Facilities Provided for Academic Visitors
The following are provided for official visitors to the Faculty of English – if you are affiliated with a college rather than the Faculty of English, your college will partly arrange these privileges)
- Cambridge University email address and limited use of University and Faculty computing facilities;
- Use of the English Faculty Library and introduction to the University Library to secure borrowing rights;
- Admission to most undergraduate lectures and workshops;
- Copies of course material;
- Seminars and events specifically for Academic Visitors to the Faculty of English;
- Invitations to Faculty special events and receptions;
- Limited free use of the Faculty's photocopier (only for faculty-affiliated visitors).
- Shared academic visitors' room
Membership of a college does not imply membership of the University. The College will normally apply for reading and/or borrowing rights at the University Library for its visiting members, if they are eligible for these rights. The College also obtains rights at the University Centre for its visitors.