The Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship 2020 is now open.
At this link please find a document which contains full details of eligibility, how to apply and links to guidance on both the Isaac Newton Trust and Leverhulme Trust webpages, respectively.
Prospective candidates will need to supply the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 09:00 on Monday 6 January 2020 for internal shortlisting:
- A cover sheet (download from here);
- A CV (not exceeding two sides);
- Two letters of reference, at least one of which should be from someone external to Cambridge; and
- A draft of the following three items required for the Leverhulme application:
- A list of your major publications (maximum one side);
- A statement of your current research (maximum 250 words); and
- A detailed statement of your proposed research (maximum two sides).