During the summer, the Spenser community lost three of its brightest lights, A. C. Hamilton, Carol Kaske, and Richard Neuse. We honor their memory with commemorative pieces by Gordon Teskey, Timothy Duffy, and Mark Sherman.
We plan a similar feature in remembrance of Margaret Hannay for the Winter, 2017 issue.
Bas relief from the exterior of the Scuola San Giorgio degli Schiavoni in Venice. Photo courtesy of Roger Kuin.
- Katherine Eggert, Disknowledge —
- Margaret P. Hannay, Mary Ellen Lamb, and Michael G. Brennan, The Ashgate Companion to the Sidneys —
- John Kerrigan, Shakespeare's Binding Language —
- Nina Levine, Practicing the City —
- Alastair Minnis, From Eden to Eternity —
- Karen Newman and Jane Tylus, eds., Early Modern Cultures of Translation —
- Scott Oldenburg, Alien Albion —
- Thomas A. Prendergast, Poetical Dust —
- Simon Smith, Jackie Watson, and Amy Kenny, eds., The Senses in Early Modern England —
- Emily Steiner and Lynn Ransom, eds., Taxonomies of Knowledge —
- Valerie Traub, Thinking Sex With the Early Moderns —
- Wendy Wall, Recipes for Thought —